Nova Mim

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jay Wuz Robbed

So once again, Jay had the best design on Project Runway and once again the judges f'ed up and gave the win to another designer. Not that Kara's dress wasn't also very nice... but Jay's dress kicked ass and he should have gotten bonus points for working w/Morganza. I think he's the fan favorite because his outfits are getting the highest bids in the auctions. So listen up judges and bravo and PR producers! And while you're listening, kick out Wendy cause everyone hates her. Some of her designs are cool but she sucks. And so does her makeup. She looks like a demented clown. And another thing, stop showing Robert in his underwear cause I don't need to see that.

Last night's challenge was awesome cause the designers had to create dream wedding dresses for the PR models. In 2 days. And all the designers hated all the ideas that the models came up with. And the judges were all hilarious during the runway show cause they actual told Austin that his dress wasn't a wedding dress. I've followed fashion for half of my life and I've seen some pretty wanky wedding gowns go down the runway. So while I hated his dress, I think it's funny that they felt qualified to make that judgement. Especially when the model he created for loved it. I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home