Nova Mim

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I Hereby Resolve...

to post on this blog at least 3x a week in 2005. And about 204 other things. Like reading 50 books.

I'm taking the 50 book challenge, where I attempt to read 50 books in 2005 and blog about them. But not on the 50 book challenge blog and not on this blog either. If you want to know about my 50 book challenge, go to Mia's Book Blog. I really slacked off the reading last year so I thought this would be a good way to make sure that doesn't happen again. I've also resolved to post to that blog at least once a week.

I haven't finished my 205 for 2005 list yet but I did cross off 51 things on the 204 for 2004 list. I often think I'm only living up to 25% of my potential so that was right on target! This year I'm really gonna push for 60%! Hee. Clearly some things will be carried over from the 2004 list to the 2005 list and some are looking hopeful... like learning to ski. We'll see.

Anyway - wasn't that a crappy ass "winter storm" yesterday? It was like cold rain w/a teeny tiny bit of ice... it did make the trees look very pretty though. What else was I going to talk about??? Oh, Project Runway... is awesome. Right now, I'm rooting for Jay. And that's all I've got...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home