Nova Mim

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oh chichi Monchichi...

Ha! Urban Outfitter's has the best stuff... including a Monchichi. Cool. I still have my Monchichi from long ago, it no longer has hair though. There was this girl in our neighborhood who's last name was Munchick and guess what her nickname was? Hee. We used to sing the Monchichi song at her until her older brother threatened to kick our lil' kid asses. Ah, good times.

Urban Outfitter's also has the gopher from Caddyshack which I would totally get if it did the little gopher dance. Cause that would rule... I might still have to buy it though. After all, one of my dogs is named (Gopher) after this particular pop culture icon.

They also have the Millenium Falcon that I have always coveted. Only $80!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home