Nova Mim

Friday, December 03, 2004

Bravo

I love Project Runway... it's my new 3rd favorite show (no shows can top Lost & The O.C.). The first episode was awesome. The designers had to create a dress using only materials bought at a grocery store. Brilliant! The guy who won the challenge used corn husks... and his dress was pretty damn nice considering the husks were drying out & shriveling up. I haven't deciding on a favorite designer yet but so far I like Vanessa & Alexandra. And Austin gets much credit for impressing me with a dress made of corn husks!

The only problem I have with the show is Heidi Klum... she's a horrible host. She tries to be dramatic by talking... really... really... slow. It's excruciating. And she has no personal style. You know who would've been a great host for this show? Kate Moss... I'm just saying.

Speaking of good shows on Bravo... Significant Others is back starting Sunday. There's also a season one marathon on Saturday that I might have to make room for on Faux-TiVo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home