Nova Mim

Friday, April 25, 2003

It looks as though I'm not the only one who doesn't remember this person we worked with for 6 months of our still young lives... should I feel ashamed by this? should it make me as sad as it does? I say that, I guess, because I've always had the feeling that I'm as easily forgotten to people. I mean it isn't as if we worked in some huge restaurant... there were like 6 of us, 10 tops.

I can remember so many random people from that place: Creepy-stare Sean who I made out with one night, gorgeous-married-but-seperated-under-water-welder Luke who I made out with one night, coke-snorting lawyer from upstairs who once took a video camera into the men's bathroom, drunk Sandi, sweet pot-head Zack who I should have made out with when I had the chance, Mike the Pilot's nice pilot friend Tom and his not-so-nice pilot friend Brian from "the slap heard round the bar" incident of my 23 birthday party, creepy Carl... I could keep going but my head is starting to hurt from all this past regression stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home