Nova Mim

Monday, April 14, 2003

So the weekend is over and I really didn't do any of the things I said I was going do... typical me. You'll be glad to hear that the internet did in fact answer all my Dynasty questions (I know none of you actually care, but it's my blog, so there). Fallon is "dead" (i.e. being recast), Kirby just up and left, the redhead Jeff is married to is Nikki but I still don't understand why they live w/the Carringtons, the writers probably couldn't make Steven too gay because it was 80's America (i.e. Reaganland), Amanda apparently is just another kid Alexis didn't remember having and Blake didn't know he had, Rock Hudson is some old boyfriend of Krystal's sister who always loved Krystal, and well, as far as those outfits Alexis wore... once again I'll blame that on the 80's. Thank god for the useless knowledge database that is the internet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home