Nova Mim

Friday, May 16, 2003

Friday Five:

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
I only drink bottled water at my apartment because the tap water is awful. I always prefer drinking spring water but I can drink the tap water at work and my mom's house.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
I like original Ruffles best but only with dip and only french onion dip. As for flavored chips, I love Snyder's of Berlin Hawaiian Sweet Onion chips & Pringles Sour Cream and Onion.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I make a mean pizza. Pesto sauce, grilled chicken, rosemary, and 4-cheeses. But my personal favorite is my lamb and feta-cheese meatloaf.

4. How do you have your eggs?
1 whole egg with 1/2 a cup egg beaters, scrambled.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
Rocky made some kick-ass macaroni and cheese a couple weeks ago. I think it's clear by my kick-ass statement how it turned out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home