Nova Mim

Friday, June 27, 2003

Friday Five has slightly redeemed itself this week:

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
What? I have to PLAN my whole summer just to answer this question? I can't do that!!! The only thing I know for sure is that I'm going to Cedar Point on July 5th... other than that you'll have to wait for my "What I did this summer" report in October.

2. What was your first summer job?
You mean my first job? I'm not one of those spoiled little %@$# who only had to work in the summer... but to answer the question: I had an Akron Beacon Journal paper route in Westfield Ctr. (with a car not a bike), I worked less than two hours a day and brought home about $450 a month plus I cleared about $800 in tips at Xmas time. It was sweet, especially for a 16 year old... if only I could still live on $400/month!!!

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
Now this is a question I can answer! If I could go anywhere this summer (which I can't because I'm poor... but I shouldn't have to plan my dream trip based on actual finances), I would go to Italy & Sicily for AT LEAST a month, take a few little 3-day trips while I was there to Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Vienna, maybe London & St. Petersburg, Russia... but mostly I'd hang in Italy just soaking up the culture and language. And on my way home I'd stop in Iceland for a few days. And closer to home, I'd go to D.C. cause it's been years since I was last there and it's my favorite city in the U.S.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Pretty much any road or plane trip that I took a friend on. I think I'm a solo traveler-type.

5. What was your best vacation ever?
OK, that last answer was a bit harsh because I did thoroughly enjoy when Alyssia, Mike and I went to D.C. for a weekend. Maybe the key is taking more than one friend...

And pretty much any time I got to go to Disneyland was great (cause I love me some disneyland)... except that one time when I took a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home