Nova Mim

Friday, August 08, 2003

Friday Five time...

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

I've thought about this and, sadly, I haven't been out of state since I went to Tennessee to see Deza and Jeff almost 2 years ago.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

I've had some unusual/bizarre trips: Like my entire roadtrip to California w/Shani while fun was a bit bizarre what with her being preggars and all. That's also the trip where my sister disowned me because I didn't buy her lunch. My trip to California w/Brian was also bizarre as was my last trip to visit Brian in California... mainly because Brian is so bizarre. Or maybe the problem is California.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

I feel like I've answered this before... I'm gonna stick with Italy and all the fun stuff I said in that post.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?

I don't think I've ever been on a real train trip.

I love roadtrips but I don't have the time to go everywhere in a car and there's no way to drive to Australia or Italy or Iceland, etc.

Planes are OK, but I have a lot of criteria. I watch those shows where they investigate plane crashes and make sure I'm not on any model of plane that they haven't fixed yet. Or I go with the odds, like Continental has the lowest flight to crash ratio, so I'd go with them. I've also deleted Delta from my list just because they suck. But I do actually enjoy flying, it's the landing that worries me, it always sounds like the plane is gonna blow up when they're braking.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

The next place on my list is always Italy until I finally go there but the next place I'm actually going is South Carolina to visit Deza and Jeff. If they keep moving I'll get to visit every state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home