Nova Mim

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Random thoughts...

I've probably said this before... but I love The Isaac Mizrahi Show! Hilarious... last night there was an episode with Jack Hanna the animal guy and oh. my. god. I almost fell over laughing.

It's all about Isaac on Oxygen right now with him hosting movies and his show on every night. Tonight's guest is Elmo... my least favorite Sesame Street character ever (I'm a Grover girl) but worth watching on Isaac.

Last night's movie was the wonderful 1995 documentary Unzipped about Isaac and his fashion collection. It has all of the SUPER supermodels including Cindy, Naomi, Linda, Christy, Shalom, and (my favorite) Kate.

Speaking of Kate Moss, she's on the cover (actually 9 covers) and 40 pages of the upcoming issue of W magazine. Considering that neither my local Barnes & Noble or Borders carries Vogue Italia anymore, I don't think they'll have all 9 covers of this issue (they also put W at the top of the magazine rack at B&N and short little me has to jump around like an idiot trying to get one down). But I'm sure they'll show them on Style.com website and I can just buy one. W has the absolute best fashion photography.

Meanwhile, have you seen the commercial for those new Bailey's minis? Can you say rip-off???? There are 4 teany-weany adorable bottles of Bailey's for (no joke) $12.99! I couldn't believe it. Me, cute-packaging sucker, could not even justify that expense ever. Instead I bought a big bottle of cheap Irish Cream for $12... which I promptly left unopened at the party.

That's it for now...