Nova Mim

Thursday, July 31, 2003

I'm 4 for 5 on this week's goal!* Friday is going to be the real test though, it's always hard for me to get to work on Friday morning...

*This morning when I got here at 9:10, Sage declared, "Wow! You're unstoppable this week!" How sad is it for me that it's that impressive to my employers when I get to work before 9:30am...

Now, I know what you're thinking... why do they put up with this girl? Cause they don't know how to use Quickbooks! hahaha! I'm kidding. No, the truth is we have a little thing called flex-time here and no matter how late I get here I always work my hours. But I'm tired of being here until 5:30-6:00. I'm on a ultra-tony-robbins-self-improvement kick lately and this was the easiest thing to start with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home