Nova Mim

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Gonna have to do another Oh. my. god. for this news! But in a good way. I might to have to get HBO for this, I can't be waiting for 2 years until the DVD comes out...

Baryshnikov Will Play Heartthrob in 'Sex and the City'

Yummy.

The pic in the NYTimes leaves a bit to be desired but I've seen him up close and personal (and in nothing but a tight red shorts) and he's still lunchable.

But I don't think Carrie's gonna be able to wear her stilettos. I'm shorty Miss short (5'2") and in my 3 inch heels the other night, 6 feet away from him, I was sensing we were on the same height level... unfortunately he had to split, so I couldn't do the back-to-back-who's-taller-test to confirm my suspicions. I'm sensing flats in Carrie's future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home