Nova Mim

Friday, July 25, 2003

Ok, you've gotta be sick of these by now. But I'm just giving you something to read while I finish my Why VH1 Sucks manifesto. So this is from The Weekly Wrap-up...

1. What song (new or old) do you secretly enjoy, but publicly ridicule? Why?
There aren't any I can think of but there are some songs I hate that I know all the words to and sing along to unconciously. Like that Kid Rock & Cheryl Crow country song, all Red Hot Chili Pepper's songs (except the one I like), all Rod Stewart songs, A Moment Like This, etc...

2. Do you carry a purse or tote bag or backpack? If so, what's inside?
Yeah, purse. Inside it right now: Cynthia Rowley sunglasses, iAudio mp3 player, Walmart brand allergy pills, Shiseido matifying stick, target coupon, Express gift certificate, car key, 75 cents, Regal cinema coupon, my brother's new phone number, my address book, a pen and my Express mini bag, which has more stuff in it like my ID, credit card, another pen, Shiseido rice papers, lottery ticket, health insurance id, AAA card and Sage's giant eagle savings card.

3. Describe your dream job. Why did you select this one?
Queen of all things hip and cool. Because I'd be helping my fellow man/woman by bringing style and comfort into their lives.

4. You are given an opportunity to live anywhere in the world, expense free, but you can never move again. Where do you live? Why?
Italy (hehehe. See what I did there? I picked a whole country so I could just move around it and still be in the technical requirements of this fantasy) Why do these questions always ask why?? Because it's Italy, man.

5. What do you like about living in your particular city? Would you recommend it to others as a good place to live and work? Why?
Cause it's hip but not hip enough to be expensive. Yeah, everyone should live here. Cause I said so.

6. You have a superpower. What is it? What do you do with it? Do you tell anyone?
Do those bracelets that Wonder Woman had count? Probably not, that's more like a superpower accessory. I'd say the ability to fly. If I had that superpower than I'd well, fly, of course. And do good, blah blah blah. Although if that's the only superpower I have I don't know how much I could help people. I'd tell a select few.

7. What five people, living or dead, famous or not, do you wish lived on your block?
Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, John Lennon, Frank Sinatra, and Madonna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home