Nova Mim

Friday, July 25, 2003

Sorry, my friday five took so long today. It was harder than it looks and I had actual work to do!

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
Oooh, can my life be a trilogy?

Episode 1: Luke is god

Episode 2:
The Gucci Buddhist Manifesto
or
Confessions of a Gucci Buddhist

Episode 3:
The End
or
Dying Broke
or
Pulmonary Embolism

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
Hmmm... there'd have to be 3 soundtracks, too. I can't be spending all day on this so I'll just list some songs and the soundtrack producer can seperate them for each movie.

First off there would be a theme song written by Madonna especially for each movie.

You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Material Girl - Madonna
The Way I Am - Eminem
A Simple Kind of Life - No Doubt
New - No Doubt
Nothing Really Matters - Madonna
The Very Thought of You - Billie Holiday
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
That's Life - Frank Sinatra

That's all I can think of right now...

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Live-action Why? Cause it's my movie and I say so.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
Hmmm... how many people do I have to list? I mean there's gonna be 3 movies and hundreds of supporting characters. Maybe I'll just let everyone pick their own character's actor, here's mine:

little Me - that little girl from signs
middle me - Drew Barrymore
older me - Nicole Kidman or Drew Barrymore again (they'll both be old by then)

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
Nice try... but I'm not giving away the story!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home