Nova Mim

Friday, August 01, 2003

Lots of listy things today:

Blog Candy

1. How many houses have you lived in?
4 houses, 1 apartment

2. Which is your favourite room?
A closet's not technically a room but my walk-through closet at my Mom's house was my favorite. In my apartment it's my sunroom which I use as my bedroom.

3. What is your favourite piece of furniture?
I don't know, I have a lot of furniture.... my lazy boy is my favorite place to read. But I think I'm gonna go with my bed.

4. What is your favourite electrical appliance?
I know this is gonna sound super-girly of me but my straightening iron.

5. What would your dream house be like?
Do you have all day? It depends on which dream house you mean... I love all different kinds of architecture so I have about 10-15 "dream houses" going on in my head. One of my most recent dreams is to buy the old closed down bowling alley down the street from me and recycle it into a really cool living space. Rip out all but five of the lanes, put up some open space lofty-kinda walls. It would be sooooo cool and party-central. And you could wear any kind of shoes you wanted in my private bowling alley. Plus there would be a big roof garden and deck.

6. Which area would you choose to live in if you could live anywhere?
If I had lots of money and could really live anywhere... then I'd have a house in Westfield Center, a villa in Tuscany, and a another place in Sydney, Australia for winter (cause it's summer there).

7. How many rooms does your home have?
My dream home or current home? my bowling alley living space would have something like 12 rooms + 4 bathrooms. My apartment has 6 rooms.

8. What's your favourite decorating colour scheme?
Martha Stewart lambs ear green on walls w/white trim.

9. Which would you have if you could only have one - bath or shower?
shower

10. Do you have a garden, and do you like gardening?
nope no garden in my 3rd floor walkup, but I think they should put an urban garden on my roof to cool off the building. I'd love to have a rose garden.

Friday Five

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Officially, my wake-up call is between 6:30-7:00am. That's not to say I actually get up then...

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Usually. Sometimes, 10:00am, sometimes noon, more than one time 5:00pm...

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
I sit at my dining room table until I'm ready to get moving.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
About 30-45 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Bavarian Deli in Medina. They have Yummy bavarian sausage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home