Nova Mim

Thursday, July 31, 2003

I've got a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig headache. Therefore... I will not be coming up with my fun and silly Thursday Three. Instead I found this page called blog candy and I'm gonna do Monday's list.

How old are you? 26

How many different schools did you go to? One school district; 4 schools; preschool, elementary, junior high, & senior high

How long have you known your oldest friend? I've known Deza about 20 years.

How many emails do you get every day? about 20. sadly, that includes 15 spams

What is on your mousepad? It's not my mouse pad and I don't know what the hell is on it, some weird psychedelic dealy.

What was the last thing you drank? water

What is the first thing you do in the morning? Pick up my wake-up call, listen to my horoscope and the tempature, hang up the phone, go back to sleep.

Who was the last person you spoke to? Rocky

What is your favourite film? I can't answer this.

Where was your last holiday? My last holiday was July 4th, hehehe... oh, my last vacation where I went somewhere was 2 years ago I think, I went to Tennessee to see Deza.

Boy, my head hurts... if I didn't have to go shopping tonight, I'd go home and sleep all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home