Nova Mim

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Lessons from my weekend...

- Drinking and vintage cars don't mix.
- There's a good reason why I don't drink Jager and this time I'm going to remember it.
- Never hang out with a kid when you're too drunk to know for sure that he's lying to you.
- I wasn't even anywhere near Rocky.
- Joplin the dog is the best company when you've had too much to drink.
- Men like to punch inanimate objects when they drink.
- Sober people might steal the guest bed when your drunk back is turned.
- Mike can eat more in one day than most 3rd world countries eat in a year.
- Never put off buying new tires so you can get another pair of shoes instead.
- If you really, really like the shoes just make sure your AAA membership is up to date.
- There are people who hang out in the mall all day long and don't buy a thing.
- I'll never be one of those people.

Life. It's always worth it if you learn something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home