Nova Mim

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Oh yeah - who says there's no such thing as Karma?

I was half way to the license bureau yesterday to renew my plates (a week and a half late already) when I decided I didn't want to be late to work so I'd wake up early today and do it. Meanwhile since I was half way there and Starbucks was right in front of me, I treated myself to a skinny vanilla latte.*

Later that day... I got a ticket for expired plates.

That's it - I wasn't speeding, had my seatbelt on, didn't run a light or anything else. Apparently the cop behind me at the mall was just bored and decided to run my plates.

:-(


*In my defense - it only takes 3 minutes to order and receive my latte at Starbucks where as it takes 20-30 minutes just waiting in line to renew plates. Of course this doesn't make up for the fact that I had already had 6 weeks of chances to renew the plates but I'm just trying to defend my actions from yesterday. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home