Nova Mim

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Damn... The season finale of The O.C. was suicide-inducing last night. I'm not so much worried about Ryan going back to Chino cause seriously, the shows called The O.C. and he's the main character. That dumb Theresa will lose that baby in no time and he'll run back to his preying mantis, I mean Marissa by the 3rd episode.

No, it was poor lil' Seth on his lil' boat - where's he going on that little boat? There's no way he's gonna make it to Tahiti on that thing. It's not even really a boat, it's more like a big surfboard with a sail. It the same kinda "boat" that the idiot teenagers from Jaws 2 had and I seem to remember that half of them didn't make it to the end of that movie. And while I'm sure they aren't going to kill off Seth Cohen and that Adam Brody isn't really on a big surfboard w/a sail in the middle of the ocean, it's not going to make the wait to the new season any easier.

And speaking of the wait until next season... why can't Fox just show reruns during the summer? And why do they have to wait until the end of baseball to start their popular shows' new seasons? Why?

I have very little hope for fall TV... it's down to The O.C. and Scrubs. I'm highly doubtful that Will & Grace will jump back over the shark that was this whole season but I'll give it a shot. And I'll extend the same courtesy to Joey. But lord knows they aren't thinking up 5 nights of brillant new shows at the TV networks anytime soon. I'm gonna try North Shore during the summer but I don't think it'll be another O.C. Blah, blah, blah - I'm done now.

45 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home