Nova Mim

Friday, May 07, 2004

I know you're all DYING to know what I thought of the Friends series finale. So let me indulge you (me):

What I liked:

Ross and Rachel ending up together.
Gunther declaring his love for Rachel. Hee.
The baby chick & duck.
That they all had keys to an apartment that was never locked.
Paul Rudd. I love Paul Rudd.

What I didn't like:

There was very little Joey & Phoebe closure.
The fake babies - it's impossible for actors to make holding fake babies look real.
Why did Rachel have to choose Ross OVER Paris? Don't they have dinosaurs in Europe?
Why weren't all the friends at the hospital for this birth like they were for Ben, the triplets and Emma?
Speaking of Emma????????? How about a spinoff in 10-15 years where she ends up in therapy because her parents ignore her existence.
I hate the name Erika. Nobody should name a baby Erika.
That it ended at 10:05 therefore rendering my TiVo-ing useless.

I know it seems like I didn't like an awful lot but all in all I was happy with it.

Rachel stays, so 'Friends' are able to leave together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home