Nova Mim

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Saga of Tinkerbell

I've been following the story of Paris Hilton's missing pup since 8 am this morning... I think it would be the absolutely worst day of my life to lose one of my dogs. Even though it's my worst nightmare, I couldn't help enjoy the snarky coverage of it by my favorite gossip blogs - Defamer and Gawker. Luckily the dog is OK and back in couture as I blog this. And if this rumor is true - no, it's just too funny to believe:

Tinkerbell was found sleeping in one of Paris's Ugg boots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Those Uggs are comfy... anywho, we'll all have to watch Entertainment Tonight or Extra for the details. Until then, enjoy the snark:

BREAKING! TINKERBELL HILTON LIVES! OMG!

Breaking: Tinkerbell Found...In Ugg Boot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home