Nova Mim

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Land of Blah

Well, it's official - our country is firmly in the hands of ignorant, arrogant, puritanical freaks. Lovely. I think I'll retreat into my own little world for the next 4 years... cause denial is the American way. I suggest you all create your own little world to help the next 4 years pass by quicker.

Vogue is my bible, which means there's only one choice for the god of my little world: Tom Ford. And on the first day God created sluts:
"What's wrong with sluts? If sluttiness is what you like, what's wrong with that? Why do we think being a slut's bad? Sluttiness is just a lot of freedom."

Now you'd think with Him being god, fashion might be the official religion but the ruling political party in my little world is the libertarian party so there's still religious freedom. My personal religion will be pop culture. This is fun... I'm gonna do some thinking and flesh my little world out a bit.

OK, that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home