Nova Mim

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I found this an interesting read... and I loves me a poll:

Of Presidents Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George HW Bush, and George W Bush, who is most dishonest?

Personally, I gave W the honor of most dishonest. Or technically: "On a scale of 1 (harmless fibbing) to 5 (egregious lying), how big a liar is George W. Bush?" I gave him a big ol' 5... and it seems 66% agreed with me.

Lest we think Michelle is just spewing her usual W-disgust, I wasn't kind to any of them. I'm a deep believer that human beings on a whole lie. A lot. And what Presidents and politicians lie about is usually pretty serious stuff...

So...On a scale of 1 (harmless fibbing) to 5 (egregious lying),
how big a liar was Bill Clinton? 3
how big a liar was George H.W. Bush? 3
how big a liar was Ronald Reagan? 4

But that's just one girl's opin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home