Nova Mim

Monday, December 01, 2003

Friday Five on Monday:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

Are you kidding? Let's just say my motto is; "You can never have too much of anything."

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

Wait, all my recent shopping trips are running together and for obvious seasonal reasons I can't name some recent purchases. Ok, @ target on Saturday I bought 2 kings size feather/down pillows and the Bruce Almighty DVD.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

All shopping is great.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

Yeah, it was something like $5 a week but even then I was borrowing against future weeks. Good thing my Mom had a 0% interest rate!

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

I kind of regret my Dawn Power Dish Brush purchase or maybe I'm just unimpressed with it. I thought it would be a great addition to my obsessive dish washing system but it just added an extra and completely useless step...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home