Nova Mim

Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday Puff n' Stuff

1st - New Star Wars trailer. Finally.

Other than that...

The O.C. was great - although I really want to see Teresa, well... die. ER totally blew... I wonder why I keep subjecting myself to that show. Lost was great on Wednesday - Charlie's flashback episode. Poor Charlie, so cute yet so sad. I kinda wish his prick brother had been on the plane and that he would've died. GH sucks so bad these days that I can get through an entire episode in 5 minutes...

I'm so glad it's Friday... what a crap week for this world. Can we please fix the fucking voting system in this country in the next 4 years. PRETTY PLEASE. I mean how many more of these - Whoops! Ohio machine error gives Bush 3,893 extra votes - types of problems are we going to keep letting happen? Let's dump the electoral college and get standard (working) electronic voting systems with paper back up. Moving on.

So everyone gets 2 weeks to celebrate their birthday in my little world and mine is kicking off tonight! Yea for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home